CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jono

4th October 2026, 06:07
No Gemelo this week, instead we have a plain Azed.

tinyurl.com/Azed2784
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

malone

4th October 2026, 06:15
Jono, thanks. I don't usually do Azed, but was going to have a look - but the link didn't work. I'm mentioning it in case real (regular) solvers come along.
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

jono

4th October 2026, 06:21
Thanks, Malone. It should work if you copy it into your browser.

Or you can use this one…
https://content-api.slowdownwiseup.co.uk/api/mobile/v1/puzzle-data/3c939e4c-f08b-48cc-a1bd-8a0ad299ff5d/file/puzzle.pdf
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

malone

4th October 2026, 07:32
Thanks, Jono - I used your second one as copying things into my browser is a skill too far! I'm pleased to say I'm much better with crossword solving, I got the puzzle done fairly quickly.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

jono

4th October 2026, 12:44
More support for my 3 cheeses conjecture.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Azed 2784