CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mattrom

21st August 2026, 21:00
Ah, Raffles! I did forget our Kylie 😉
81 of 91  -   Report This Post

simplesimon

21st August 2026, 21:29
Congratulations Jono, back in the saddle. Thanks for hosting Mattrom.
82 of 91  -   Report This Post

geeker

21st August 2026, 21:46
Well done, jono! Brilliant clue. Got my vote, and upon reading it I folded with one no-hoper entry.
Thanks to mattrom for hosting.
Grateful to aristo (vote) and chrise (like).
83 of 91  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

21st August 2026, 22:36
Another good one, jono. Thanks to the lovely mattrom for hosting, to the formidable bigbad for the vote, and to the steely spike for the mention.
84 of 91  -   Report This Post

pouletroyale

21st August 2026, 23:13
Dammit I meant 5!!! I was actually buying a car in Liverpool from my son and noticed the clock ticking 🤣 that will teach me! Long drive home, sorry for incorrect voting!
85 of 91  -   Report This Post

pouletroyale

21st August 2026, 23:30
Now I’ve got my head together - congrats Jono, and thanks Mattrom. I particularly appreciate the Méliès short, it was only rediscovered in 2004 and I use it when teaching the inception of le septième art - also the famous snowball fight and a couple of other Lumière brothers’ shorts
86 of 91  -   Report This Post

swarbrules

22nd August 2026, 08:52
Thanks mattrom and well done jono.
87 of 91  -   Report This Post

amej

22nd August 2026, 09:27
Congratulations jono and thanks to mattrom for hosting.
88 of 91  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

22nd August 2026, 11:16
PR - a hearty handshake - you voted for the only poster that matters 😃
Buying a car in Liverpool - you are having a laugh 😜
89 of 91  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

22nd August 2026, 11:19
Tut-tut Mattrom! I shall never forget the so pert Kylie😍
90 of 91  -   Report This Post