CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

geeker

18th August 2026, 13:08
swarb@34: I considered that idea with the hydrogen bomb (Edward) Teller but couldn't make it work. ๐Ÿ˜‚
41 of 75  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

18th August 2026, 13:11
Jan - better known as Lana Wood.

She played Plenty O'Toole (pronounced tool) in a silly Bond film
42 of 75  -   Report This Post

simplesimon

18th August 2026, 13:27
We were wondering too Raffles. Thanks for the parse.
Neat. Expect JanVan thought it was double Dutch! Apologies Jan.
43 of 75  -   Report This Post

janvanslk

18th August 2026, 13:38
@simplesimon we say chatter cake for double Dutch! And I think you also say Greek. Thank you @raffle, I understand Oโ€™Toole and toll, Iโ€™m not sure about lesbians because the actor and the character are not gay but I think I put this away now.
44 of 75  -   Report This Post

simplesimon

18th August 2026, 13:46
Thanks Jan, you learn something new every day ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ
45 of 75  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

18th August 2026, 14:39
Jan - among filthy mongrels (like me) tool is another word for penis. And lesbian camps are tool free!
46 of 75  -   Report This Post

janvanslk

18th August 2026, 14:53
@raffle thanks, now I feel like Iโ€™m learning the important vocabulary! ๐Ÿ˜‰
47 of 75  -   Report This Post

pouletroyale

18th August 2026, 15:03
In Lord of the Flies adaptation, I went unshod at no cost

(Lord of the Flies - shod - i) *
48 of 75  -   Report This Post

jimmygtal

18th August 2026, 15:37
Gratuitous leer of varlet missing rave. Pervert! (4,4)

*LEER OF VARLET - RAVE
49 of 75  -   Report This Post

swarbrules

18th August 2026, 18:26
If you want to ring a bell before a short freeze, dial 0800 (4,4)
50 of 75  -   Report This Post