CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

buzzybee

13th August 2026, 13:24
Thanks for that Buddy. Looks like the Speccie may have published the wrong puzzle, since the preamble is different, and the solution to 2702 is available online.
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

cockie

13th August 2026, 14:16
Either that or it's yet another example of Homer nodding. I don't see any point in bothering to send it in.
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

the18racer

13th August 2026, 20:35
I thought it was somehow familiar!
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

bwillis

14th August 2026, 09:30
I think it might be time for Tom to retire. He must be getting on.
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

unclued

14th August 2026, 15:07
Interesting that the headline on the front cover of the magazine is CLASS CLOWNS. Enough said.
15 of 16  -   Report This Post

gerba

15th August 2026, 00:12
May 2025 is a bit recent for a retread .....
16 of 16  -   Report This Post