CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

 

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

regeff

13th August 2026, 10:51
Raffles - I will never stop marvelling over that! 😂
41 of 59  -   Report This Post

jamoza

14th August 2026, 08:44
Goddess’s love bond (10,8)
42 of 59  -   Report This Post

rafflesthegt

14th August 2026, 11:09
Less than an hour to come up with:
Pointer Sisters
Reservoir
BOL1X (my favourite UK reg)
Genos (Geno is the oldest living dog)
43 of 59  -   Report This Post

mattrom

14th August 2026, 12:07
Swarbrules #25
44 of 59  -   Report This Post

motley

14th August 2026, 12:10
I concur Mattrom

Swarbrules @25
45 of 59  -   Report This Post

tyke51

14th August 2026, 12:10
vote Jono @13

just ahead of SS @15
46 of 59  -   Report This Post

amej

14th August 2026, 12:21
Mattrom@11
47 of 59  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

14th August 2026, 12:28
mattrom @11
48 of 59  -   Report This Post

jamoza

14th August 2026, 13:11
Apologies. I never saw the revised post as I copied the first post into my Notes without looking at any entries and clued the sticky love Goddess!
49 of 59  -   Report This Post

pouletroyale

14th August 2026, 13:14
Swarbs@25 - very concise!

50 of 59  -   Report This Post