CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

manu

20th February 2024, 14:29
And now I'm stuck with number 13 (July 2004). I can't make sense of what seem to be thematic entries and how to modify them without the special instructions.
11 of 18  -   Report This Post

eviltony

20th February 2024, 22:16
Hi Manu
Would you mind if I ask you to move further questions about previous Genius crosswords to a new thread, please?
I get notified by email of new posts to this thread, and these posts are not really related to the thread topic I don’t really need to see further questions and answers.
I don’t know how to tell the board to stop sending notifications.
12 of 18  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

21st February 2024, 08:36
Tony, do you want me to delete the whole thread then you won’t get any more answers?
13 of 18  -   Report This Post

eviltony

21st February 2024, 09:37
I don’t think that should be necessary. Deleting threads usually causes more problems than it solves.
I’ve asked Manu to start a new thread for any further questions about old Geniuses.
Thanks for asking
14 of 18  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

21st February 2024, 09:55
Fair enough, Tony. I’m sure there is a tick box somewhere which you can untick to stop you getting email notifications but I couldn’t find it, I did look, honest😇. I never get any email notifications about replies to my posts.
15 of 18  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st February 2024, 11:49
eviltony
When you create a new thread, there's a tick box about receiving Email notifications. I always leave it unticked.
16 of 18  -   Report This Post

eviltony

21st February 2024, 12:09
I know that, ChrisE, my issue is how to cancel it when the thread is hijacked by irrelevant, but genuine to the poster, additions.
17 of 18  -   Report This Post

manu

21st February 2024, 15:24
Of course, EvilTony.
I will. I'm terribly sorry about the disturbance caused.
18 of 18  -   Report This Post