CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

the18racer

25th January 2024, 11:36
A super puzzle from Lavatch- I though that was the best "Speccie" in a long while.
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

alwayspuzzled

25th January 2024, 19:18
Agreed. Very fair clueing, especially to the more obscure answers. One of the thematic sets introduced me to things I'd never heard of.
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

will37

25th January 2024, 23:05
I too enjoyed this very much for the reasons you say, always puzzled. But I think it's been a good start to the year, with excellent puzzles from Mr Magoo and CheeseCracker. I thought Doc's puzzle last week was pretty good although one of the unclueds was not verifiable under pseudonyms in Brewer, which shows a want of attention to detail. But if that's the worst lapse this year, I won't complain.
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

26th January 2024, 10:30
I will have to miss out on this week's puzzle, as no pdf appears when I press "click here" (red) for the print version.
I will have to do some gardening instead 🤗

4 of 15  -   Report This Post

malone

26th January 2024, 10:55
Jazzgirl, that's a shame - it's a lovely puzzle.
My copy, from Daniel, was printed straight off, no need to 'click here'. Is your copy from the same source?
5 of 15  -   Report This Post

jono

26th January 2024, 11:21
I was able to print from the webpage. Just doing it now, about half way through, yet to spot the theme, but early days…
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

26th January 2024, 11:25
It may be my laptop playing up, but I will go out in the sun instead and catch up with jobs
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

26th January 2024, 11:44
Success It was the laptop.... now fixed.

Malone: I have never been on Daniel's list
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

jono

26th January 2024, 13:29
Very enjoyable. Thanks for the recommendations as I wouldn’t have tried this had I not seen the earlier comments
9 of 15  -   Report This Post

malone

26th January 2024, 13:40
Jazzgirl, thanks - and glad you got sorted, got your copy. I know people access the puzzle in various ways, I wasn't sure of your route!
10 of 15  -   Report This Post