CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

spikepunk

12th January 2024, 19:23
Well done, Ss.
You too, Tyke.

Thanks for hosting, Bad Boy.

A vote! Thanks, Jono! You don't see many of those these days. Most grateful. And the same gratitude to Tyke51 and Paul, for the mentions.
61 of 70  -   Report This Post

chrise

12th January 2024, 19:32
congrats ss and thanks aristo. thanks for the like tyke!
62 of 70  -   Report This Post

tyke51

12th January 2024, 19:32
Two cracking clues SS - well done! Thanks for a good challenge Aristo, and the prizes - the spiritual `Sweet Chariot` is the unofficial anthem of our England Rugby Union supporters 🏉!
Appreciate your votes Chrise, SS and Mattrom.
63 of 70  -   Report This Post

jono

12th January 2024, 19:40
Congrats SS, well deserved. Thanks Aristo for hosting a fun challenge.
Thanks to Spike for the vote, and Geeker and Paul for the likes.
Cheers all.
64 of 70  -   Report This Post

tyke51

12th January 2024, 19:48
... and thanks for the likes!
65 of 70  -   Report This Post

geting

12th January 2024, 19:49
Congratulations Simplesimon. Enjoyed many of your offerings.

Thanks or the challenge Aristophanes
66 of 70  -   Report This Post

paul

12th January 2024, 20:13
Cheers Aristo! Well done C+S and thanks for your like. Thanks also to Geeker gut your vote and Tyjke for your like.
67 of 70  -   Report This Post

simplesimon

12th January 2024, 20:42

Thank you Aristo for hosting, and the prizes, much appreciated. Particularly like the gospel music.

Thank you Tyke, Geting, PaulH and Buddy and the various likes.
It’s nice to start the year with a win, especially after the last horrible year. We’ve missed doing the competition but several major traumas, culminating in Sue’s being savaged by a large dog in November, causing 2 broken bones - now slowly healing, with 2 metal plates and over 100 stitches required. She was an avid bowler, but probably now won’t bowl again. She’ll have to concentrate more on clueing. At least we did get a Magpie published in the Summer.

Thanks again
68 of 70  -   Report This Post

paulhabershon

12th January 2024, 21:06
Thanks, aristo, and well done, simplesimon. I wonder for how much longer we can keep char going as a cleaner before being cancelled.

Naturally agree with your tiebreak, aristo, confirming my vote, and thanks to my likers.
69 of 70  -   Report This Post

jono

12th January 2024, 22:00
SimpleSimon, I’m very sorry to hear about your year and what Sue has endured. All the very best to you both. Is the Magpie puzzle available anywhere to non-subscribers? I’d be interested to give it a go.
70 of 70  -   Report This Post