CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kirky

11th November 2023, 15:46
Thanks jono ...will phone them on Monday and try to change!
11 of 15  -   Report This Post

kellyr

12th November 2023, 10:25
I actually contacted The Times twice last week. The first time I called I selected the Customer Service option and despite telling the agent that I only used the Crossword Club, I was only offered the full Digital package as a replacement. Fortunately I kept getting cut off due to reception problems. When I called back the next day I chose the 'cancelling my subscription' option - the Digital Light pack was offered immediately.
12 of 15  -   Report This Post

worworcrossol

13th November 2023, 02:51
Much like Kelly and Jonjo I spoke online to a service clerk and was asked why I was canceling my subscription, I told them I only use the crosswords and I cannot justify the cost, I was told about the above package, and in less than an hour everything was done.
13 of 15  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

15th November 2023, 11:08
Also got my £26 per month package changed to the £5 package....thanks everyone on here for pointing it out!
14 of 15  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

15th November 2023, 12:58
Post by Admin - this thread is now locked

We now have a two threads on the subject of Times Subscriptions.

I’ll not combine the two threads or delete either thread but I would be obliged if you could post any further responses in the other thread. Thank you.
15 of 15  -   Report This Post