CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

drxx

7th October 2023, 11:54
I enjoyed this very much. The grid construction, the clues, the 'message', the adjustments... everything about it works really well (I think).
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

cockie

7th October 2023, 14:02
I agree, though I still have the final step to make. I know what's wanted, but I can't see how to fit it in leaving real words. Doubtless the penny will drop as soon as the little grey electrons whizz through the ether.
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

h1982

7th October 2023, 20:58
Fun puzzle. 99.9% done. All I need help with is the parsing 5Dn. There are only certain words that fit but I cannot link the longer one to the clue whatsoever…

Neat puzzle eXternal!
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

h1982

7th October 2023, 21:03
Penny dropped. Double letter omission.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

h1982

7th October 2023, 21:33
*triple
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

ptobes

8th October 2023, 12:39
Liked this one a lot, I'm assuming it was published now as a tribute to the recently passed 'dispersal', a nice thought
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

jack aubrey

14th October 2023, 17:31
Moving into a new house (and one that requires a wheen of work) really does interfere with keeping up with publication of new crosswords. So I’ve just finished this and dropped in to say thanks to eXternal. (Given that I’m so far behind the pack, I should be wheedling “take me with you….etc”!)
7 of 7  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » IQ 1824