CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mattrom

22nd January 2023, 21:31
Remind me never to put myself in the firing line by hosting ...
41 of 49  -   Report This Post

chrise

22nd January 2023, 21:33
I wasn't criticising you, mattrom, but from the trailer the film looks dreadful!
42 of 49  -   Report This Post

buddy

22nd January 2023, 21:46
Academy award for best picture! Billy Wilder directed! 100% on Rotten Tomatoes! Perhaps you can give it a try Chris.

Congrats to jimmy as well as sue and her electric cucumber. Thanks all for votes and to mattrom for hosting.
43 of 49  -   Report This Post

buddy

22nd January 2023, 21:52
In the interest of historical accuracy it was nominated for best picture but lost to bridge on the river Kwai.
44 of 49  -   Report This Post

jono

22nd January 2023, 22:12
Congrats Jimmy and many thanks for stepping in to hosting duties Mattrom and continuing the law and order theme. What comes next I wonder. Thanks to all for votes, cheers.
45 of 49  -   Report This Post

paul

22nd January 2023, 22:22
Nice one Jimmy! Cheer Mattrom,
Thanks for the votes Jon, Spike, Jimmy, and Darla. All very much appreciated.
46 of 49  -   Report This Post

mathprofrockstar

22nd January 2023, 22:38
Congrats Jimmy! So bad and so good at the same time. I think I will take Dion's advice and keep away from Sue.

Thanks to all you gentlemen who voted for my efforts, and thanks to the wonderful lady, Mattrom ,for hosting and the clips.

And Witness for the Prosecution is a classic. Written by Agatha Christie, and as Buddy mentioned, directed by Billy Wilder. I think I just may need to watch it again. It's been quite awhile.
47 of 49  -   Report This Post

chrise

23rd January 2023, 08:27
From the trailer I'm guessing that Marlene Dietrich did it, and attempted to frame Tyrone Power and get rid of him, in order to replace him with someone who could act...
48 of 49  -   Report This Post

useby

23rd January 2023, 08:46
Judge for yourselves: Witness For The Prosecution available on BBC iPlayer (for the 6 days).
49 of 49  -   Report This Post