CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tyke51

6th January 2023, 19:20
Nice clue Darla - well done! You may be asked to be your next Speaker the way things are going!
Cheers Mattrom - enjoyed the clips!
41 of 55  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th January 2023, 19:26
Congrats darla. Thanks mattrom.
42 of 55  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th January 2023, 19:27
[tyke @41
It seems one doesn't need to be a member of Congress to be Speaker. Trump received a vote yesterday!]
43 of 55  -   Report This Post

spikepunk

6th January 2023, 19:36
Well done, Mprs. Thanks for the challenge Mattrom.

Thanks for the votes, Simplesimon and Jono. Much appreciated. Thanks to Geeker for the mention, appreciated just as much.

No Fieryjack again? Hope all is well.
44 of 55  -   Report This Post

buddy

6th January 2023, 19:48
Well done mprs! Thanks mattrom for hosting, and to jono and spike for the votes.
45 of 55  -   Report This Post

jono

6th January 2023, 19:56
Congrats Mprs, thanks Mattrom for a good challenge and cheers to Buddy and Spike for the vote and like
46 of 55  -   Report This Post

simplesimon

6th January 2023, 19:58
Congratulations MPRS.
Thanks Mattrom.

Nice Listener this week
47 of 55  -   Report This Post

geeker

6th January 2023, 20:12
Well done Darla, that was my vote.
Thanks to mattrom for hosting and clips.
Grateful to fellow Spinal Tap enthusiasts mprs, dorrien and tyke51 for votes and mention respectively.
48 of 55  -   Report This Post

mathprofrockstar

6th January 2023, 20:54
Thank you so much. You all are too kind. I thought there were better clues than mine, even on top of the ones I mentioned. Some of the clues made me hungry too. Thanks to geeker, tyke, and chris for the votes. Thanks also to mattrom for hosting, for a fun word, and for the clips. I found them quite interesting, especially the proto-submarine. Have a great weekend, all.
49 of 55  -   Report This Post

jono

6th January 2023, 21:08
Spike, I forgot to say how much I liked Brandenburg Gate for ‘tor’. Much more original than the usual hills etc. It’s gone into my notebook for future use :-)
50 of 55  -   Report This Post