CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

hounds

21st December 2022, 18:52
Yes thank you Norah and Ash and helpers! Happy Christmas and same to all regulars,

M
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

mattrom

21st December 2022, 19:25
Thanks to Norah and Ash. Hoping you have an enjoyable Christmas period, and a good year to follow.
Season's greetings 🎅🏻 to our fellow forum users.
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

muraria

21st December 2022, 22:51
And a Happy Christmas to you Norah, Ash and the team.
Season's greetings too to all the contributors on this forum.
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

paul

21st December 2022, 23:07
Yes happy Xmas and HNY to you and Ash etc. I agree with Malone - perhaps we could be "contributors" rather than "users"...
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

22nd December 2022, 09:27
Thank you everyone for your kind words, I really appreciate them.

As regards the furore I seem to have caused by the use of the word "User", I am completely astounded as I copied and pasted last year's post which caused no comment whatsoever.

I was puzzled by Malone's comment about it being "iffy" because, quite simply, I had no idea what she was talking about. I’ve since received a couple of emails explaining the use of the word in relation to drugs.

I'm like an innocent abroad, I've managed to reach my great age without becoming involved in Urban language so I used the word in its purest sense – a User of the forum.

You’re never too old to learn something new, I will amend next year’s offering but for now this year’s stands as it is, I’ll just finish with good tidings to all😘
15 of 16  -   Report This Post

rusty

22nd December 2022, 10:37

Merry Christmas, everyone,
and a Happy New Year!
16 of 16  -   Report This Post