CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

kfirst

9th November 2022, 08:27
4 d. Sluggish Italian team’s time to go down. Presume INERT but can’t parse it. Help please.
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

malone

9th November 2022, 08:31
Inter(Milan) would be the Italian team. Time to go down = move the T further down the word, Inert, sluggish.
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

kfirst

9th November 2022, 08:32
Thanks. Husband got it just after I entered my query!
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

malone

9th November 2022, 08:34
Thanks. I've just noticed that there's already a thread for this puzzle . It's better (and tidier) to add your query to an existing thread, rathet than stat a new one.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

9th November 2022, 08:50
Kfirst, Malone is correct in that we prefer only one thread per Crossword on the first page.

I’ve just bumped my thread dealing with Duplicate Threads and also the Posting Guidelines, both of which give guidance as to how we operate. I hope you will find them useful.
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

kfirst

9th November 2022, 10:44
Sorry. I saw thread for 28,440 but as it was a different clue I thought I was meant to start afresh. Will do better next time!
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

9th November 2022, 11:23
It's not a problem, kfirst, don't worry about it.

I started the policy of only one thread per crossword on the first page one Saturday when our regulars were complaining that the whole of the first page was occupied by just 3 crosswords. It took a while to bed in but now the policy works quite well, we have a good variety of puzzles and quizzes on the first page.

Please continue to enjoy using the forum.
7 of 7  -   Report This Post