The word “Please” applies to each clause, omitted for conciseness.
1. Do not post a new thread for any Crossword or Quiz if a thread already exists on the first page of the Forum for that particular crossword or quiz, instead post your query in the existing thread. If in doubt, read the thread PLEASE READ – DO NOT CREATE DUPLICATE THREADS).
2. State the name & number (if available) of the Crossword in the thread title, ie Times 12,234. We will not accept threads headed "Stuck", "Help!!!" or "Last One" etc., these will be deleted.
3. In the actual post, give the clue number, the clue EXACTLY as shown (essential for Quizzes & Cryptics), the number of letters and any letters you have, ie. L?t?ers.
4. If the query relates to a Quiz, give the CORRECT TITLE OF THE QUIZ and the closing date for entries. In fairness to other entrants, only ask for help on a max of 3 questions per Quiz.
5. Remember to thank other Forum members when they have posted answers to your query, "thanks in advance" is not really sufficient.
6. Do not comment on the rights or wrongs of giving answers to ‘paid for’ Quizzes and Crosswords, such posts will be deleted as they cause heated arguments with neither side willing to see the other’s point of view