CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

20th August 2022, 06:24
After a lengthy absence, I have decided that Chat Threads can make a welcome return to the Forum.

However, I think there needs to be a few ground rules to make sure these threads run smoothly and that they do not overwhelm the Crossword Threads, the following should cover it:

1. Let’s aim for maximum of 3 threads on the first page, particularly at the weekend, but this could vary slightly if a Member replies to an older @ thread, we’ll just have to see how it pans out

2. Start the thread with @, then the subject/or person whose attention you wish to attract, ie @The Cup Final OR @Malone

3. There will be no cliques - these @ threads would NOT be for the sole use of the poster of the @ thread and the recipient, any Member of the Forum could join in the discussion

4. Be polite at all times, keep the discussions friendly, respect each other's point of view and enjoy yourselves.
1 of 2  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

22nd July 2023, 08:05
Seeing the @The Chess Thread reminded me to "bump" this thread.

I don't think Chats will interfere with the smooth running of the Forum provided we keep them to, say, a maximum of 3 on the front page with flexibility if an old @ is bumped.

Happy gossiping🤣
2 of 2  -   Report This Post