CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jimmygtal

26th June 2022, 19:44
Well done tyke, and thanks jono for hosting
61 of 72  -   Report This Post

tyke51

26th June 2022, 19:48
Thanks to all who took part & Jono for hosting and the enjoyable clips.
I only resort to an acrostic when good ideas won`t come! - appreciate the votes and look forward to next time.
62 of 72  -   Report This Post

fieryjack

26th June 2022, 20:45
Congratulations Tyke
Cheers Jono for hosting and thanks to Spikepunk for the vote. Spike germ free was one of the best albums of the time.
63 of 72  -   Report This Post

spikepunk

26th June 2022, 21:01
@Fj

Couldn't agree more. I still listen to it quite regularly. One of my favourite albums of all time.

64 of 72  -   Report This Post

paulhabershon

26th June 2022, 21:22
Thanks for hosting, Jono.

Thanks also to tyke for my solitary vote and well done for winning.
65 of 72  -   Report This Post

mathprofrockstar

26th June 2022, 21:46
Congrats, tyke. Great clue. Thanks to all who voted for me; much appreciated. Thanks for hosting, jono, and for the mention of "shock over." Spent quite awhile trying to fit that into an entire clue.

The bar I hangout at plays a lot of old-school music - the good stuff. I've heard a couple from X-Ray Spex there. I used to play them on my radio show too.
66 of 72  -   Report This Post

mattrom

26th June 2022, 22:56
Well done, Tyke, and thanks to Jono for a fruitful word, the accounting duties, and the clips.
Thanks also to those who voted for my clues.
67 of 72  -   Report This Post

buddy

26th June 2022, 22:58
Nice one dandiprat; thanks to jono for hosting and to my adoring public for the votes.
68 of 72  -   Report This Post

geeker

26th June 2022, 23:42
Well done, tyke. I happen to like acrostics, hence my vote. Thanks to jono for hosting, tabulation and mentioning the Bird clip (considered the version with Jimmy Carter, but passed).
Votes from tyke, spike, fiery, aristo, paul and mprs appreciated.
69 of 72  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th June 2022, 00:37
Congratulations, tyke. Thanks for hosting, jono, and for the lone vote, spike.
Meet Joe Black was filmed in my neck of the woods, at the old family home of a friend of mine.
70 of 72  -   Report This Post