CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

27th May 2022, 20:49
I'm a bit more restricted in my choice of favourite Doctor, as I haven't seen it since Tom Baker - hence he is obviously my pick.

A little known fact that I came across is that one of his successors, Colin Baker, had appeared in an earlier series as a foe - a Cyberman, I think.
71 of 79  -   Report This Post

mattrom

27th May 2022, 20:58
... and thanks to Mprs for a fun challenge and the clips!
72 of 79  -   Report This Post

simplesimon

27th May 2022, 21:42
Thanks mprs.
Congratulations to Patrich.
73 of 79  -   Report This Post

tyke51

27th May 2022, 21:44
Well done Patrich - bad luck Fj. Appreciate the vote Simplesimon and mentions from Paul and Geeker - cheers Mprs!
74 of 79  -   Report This Post

paul

27th May 2022, 22:19
Well done Patrick and cheers Darla!
Thanks for the vote and likes Dorrien and Tyke, Geeker, and your good self. Much appreciated.
75 of 79  -   Report This Post

patrich

27th May 2022, 23:21
Nice surprise! Thank you for your votes, jono, buddy and fieryjack, as well as to tyke for the crucial extra vote! Bad luck fiery.

Thanks mprs for setting a challenge that looked very difficult at first glance, but brought the best out of everyone. Delighted to have won, and thanks for the clips which I shall have to look at in the morning!
76 of 79  -   Report This Post

culmer

28th May 2022, 00:01
congrats patrich and thanks to mprs for the challenge
77 of 79  -   Report This Post

dorrien

28th May 2022, 01:31
Well done Patrick
Thanks MPRS I enjoyed the clips and the good challenge.
Thanks for the vote Spike. Appreciated.
78 of 79  -   Report This Post

fieryjack

28th May 2022, 10:17
Congratulations Patrich glad to have been an integral part of your victory
Cheers Mprs for hosting and my thanks to Mattrom, Useby and Chris for the votes and Tyke, Spike, Paul, Jono and Patrich for the likes, much appreciated
My first doctor was Patrich Troughton but my favourite was Tom Baker (any drinking buddy of Jim Morrison must be at least interesting)
I do think Christopher Eccleston deserves more credit for helping to resurrect the doctor.
79 of 79  -   Report This Post