CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mattrom

27th November 2021, 00:51
Congrats, FJ. Thanks to The Birthday Boy for the vote, and to geeker, patrich, paul and BBM2 for the likes.
I confess, peterm, you got me! The clips weren't what I expected 😄 Thanks for those and a fun word to clue.
91 of 100  -   Report This Post

geeker

27th November 2021, 01:05
Congratulations to fieryjack on a deserving winner. I intended to compose a clue using the Mad Hatter, but failed, then threw in the towel after reading your entry. Thanks to peterm for hosting and the hilarious clips (although my hair is, let's say, "thinning" and the first two hit a bit close to home 😉). Cheers to bbm2 for the vote and mattrom, chrise, tyke51, patrich and paul for mentions.
92 of 100  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th November 2021, 01:13
Very nice, fiery. Thanks for hosting, peterm; great clips too. Thanks also for the votes, geeker and dorrien, and for the mentions, spike, mattrom, and fiery.
My birthday’s a week from Monday, so keep that in mind when voting, folks.
93 of 100  -   Report This Post

paul

27th November 2021, 02:50
Well done Fiery! Hope the shock hasn't extinguished you..
Thanks for setting Peter. Good contest,
Thanks for the likes Spike, Geeker, and Mattrom. Very much appreciated.
94 of 100  -   Report This Post

jono

27th November 2021, 06:20
Congrats Fiery and thanks Peterm for what proved to be a very productive word. Many thanks to Mattrom for the vote and thanks also Paul, Patrich, Spike, Fiery and Chris for likes, much appreciated.
95 of 100  -   Report This Post

patrich

27th November 2021, 08:19
Congratulations fj, nice to pick the winner and be picked in return! Happy birthday to everyone, whenever it is!

Thanks peterm for the excellent challenge and to those who mentioned me in dispatches.
96 of 100  -   Report This Post

spike2

27th November 2021, 09:39
Nice one, Fieryjack! Thanks for hosting, Peterm.

Thanks to Geeker, Aristophanes, Patrich, Paul and Tyke51 for the mentions. Much appreciated!

Spike/Ethel
97 of 100  -   Report This Post

tyke51

27th November 2021, 09:52
Great clue Fiery, well done - enjoyable contest Peterm, the clips cheered me up!
Ta for the vote Spike and mentions from Jono & Paul - always appreciated! Cheers 🍺🍺 to the Birthday Boys!
98 of 100  -   Report This Post

fieryjack

27th November 2021, 10:19
Pleased as Punch to prevail
Thanks to Chris, Tyke, Patrich and Paul for the votes and to Spike, Geeker, Jono, Marty and Dorrien for the mentions, much appreciated
Cheers Peterm for hosting and the prizes, not what I was expecting, especially the photo booth (been there)
Till next time....
99 of 100  -   Report This Post

jws

27th November 2021, 19:22
well done fj. apologies for not voting
. well done peterm for a good word
thankr a mention
100 of 100  -   Report This Post