CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mattrom

15th October 2021, 20:57
Well done, Patrick, and thanks for your vote. Likewise to Dorrien, and to Geeker and Paul for the likes.
Cheers, Jono, for some crazy words to clue.
41 of 48  -   Report This Post

tyke51

15th October 2021, 21:04
Well done Patrick - twas a good tweak! Thanks Jono - enjoyed the clips - thanks for the mention Dorrien, I tried to do a Lamarck clue but failed miserably - unlike Mattrom!
42 of 48  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

15th October 2021, 22:34
Congratulations, patrick, and thanks, jono.
43 of 48  -   Report This Post

paul

16th October 2021, 01:14
Very well done Patrick - an early win in your PR career!
Thanks for setting again Jon; a surprisingly extensive variation in clues!
Thanks to all those who mentioned me. Much appreciated.
44 of 48  -   Report This Post

patrick27

16th October 2021, 09:22
Well, I hardly know what to say … not only first time winner, but first attempt (if you discount Weekend Peer Review 101). The very definition of beginner’s luck.

Thank you all for welcoming me, thanks especially to the voters: tyke51, geeker, buddy and fieryjack, and to Jono for hosting and the eclectic basket of prizes!

I think I have figured out what I have to do next, so see you back here on Wednesday. I just hope I don’t choose a word or words which you have already been asked to clue recently … I am relying on the probability of that happening being quite low.

Thanks again, and maybe see you over on mattrom’s weekend version.
45 of 48  -   Report This Post

jono

16th October 2021, 09:40
Patrick, if you search for ‘clueless’ on the forum you will discover two threads which Mattrom diligently maintains which list all previous words from past clueless, peer review and weekend peer review challenges.
46 of 48  -   Report This Post

fieryjack

16th October 2021, 10:19
Congratulations Patrick
Cheers Jono
47 of 48  -   Report This Post

patrick27

16th October 2021, 10:31
Thanks jono … and hats off to mattrom for a monumental labour of love. I can see you lot have been at this for a while!
48 of 48  -   Report This Post