CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

buddy

11th June 2021, 20:13
congrats, matts, and thanks for the vote, jono.

The top two clues were impeccable in their construction, and as brilliant as we have come to expect from mattrom and paulh, but it seems like the voters did not embrace the spirit of this competition as much as some setters did. I voted for mprs (although I would have preferred "Sheena is vicious!") since he managed to get the two most important punk bands of all time into one clue. We needed some more anarchy! So it goes.

Thanks for hosting, formerly spike-haired one.
61 of 65  -   Report This Post

paul

11th June 2021, 21:01
Well done Mattrom, I’m embarrassed to say I missed it completely such was your skill in disguising it and I can’t recall you doing a hidden before (how many more have I missed!)
Commiserations Paul.
Thanks Spike!
62 of 65  -   Report This Post

mattrom

11th June 2021, 22:17
A big thank you to aristo, tyke, paulh, mprs, BBM2 and JWS for your votes, and to jono for the mention.
Cheers to spike for the challenge and the 70's memories - loved the hairstyles! Until next week.....
63 of 65  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

12th June 2021, 02:20
Sweet as usual, mattrom. Thanks for hosting, spike, and for the mention, jono.
64 of 65  -   Report This Post

mathprofrockstar

12th June 2021, 05:51
My apologies, buddy. I neglected to thank you for the vote. It was indeed appreciated. FWIW, this morning I thought to change it to Sheena's vicious!, but voting had already begun.
65 of 65  -   Report This Post