CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tango

27th April 2021, 19:27
Oh dear I was frightened of that reaction. To be clear, I don't think there is any negative discrimination in voting. I always am happy and surprised if anyone gets my rather deliberately simple sets and votes for me. Perhaps I have just had the impression that naturally one favours what one knows. I also don't think that this is some unfriendly clique and perhaps a certain amount of clubbiness is actually a good thing. But I would just be cautious.
41 of 47  -   Report This Post

jono

27th April 2021, 21:06
@mathprof... sent you an email
42 of 47  -   Report This Post

mathprofrockstar

28th April 2021, 00:36
Got it.
43 of 47  -   Report This Post

mathprofrockstar

13th May 2021, 17:47
Are we still on for this? If anyone else is interested, please email me directly.
44 of 47  -   Report This Post

paul

13th May 2021, 18:30
I’ve been patiently waiting for you Doug! Just guessed you were overwhelmed with marking...
45 of 47  -   Report This Post

mathprofrockstar

13th May 2021, 20:28
Just finished yesterday.
46 of 47  -   Report This Post

mathprofrockstar

14th May 2021, 17:09
If anyone would else would like to participate, send me an email. Same as my user name here at cox dot net. I will send all interested parties a Zoom link with password; only those with the password will be able to join. If security of the meeting is an issue, that is taken care of. If maintaining a certain level of anonymity here is your main concern, then I understand. I think this could be a lot of fun, so I encourage you to give another thought to participating. Again, just email me if you want to join.
47 of 47  -   Report This Post