CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

paulhabershon

12th July 2020, 21:36
Senior moment from me, fieryjack. Of course you scored - I voted for you! Should have inserted 'more'.
41 of 51  -   Report This Post

fieryjack

12th July 2020, 22:11
Congratulations Hannah, very nice
Cheers Falton for hosting and to Chris and Paulh for the votes and Chris and Mattrom for the mentions

Paulh, I'm glad you liked it so much. I considered "riotous" but I stayed with canned to infer process(ed)
42 of 51  -   Report This Post

tyke51

12th July 2020, 22:12
Well done Hannah - bad luck PaulH. Thanks for the vote Hannah and Spike2 for the like - surprised to get anything but I always enjoy trying! Thanks for hosting Faiton.
43 of 51  -   Report This Post

mattrom

12th July 2020, 22:18
Well done, Hannah and Paulh.
Thanks to Spike for the mention and vote, and to Peter for the mention.
Cheers, Faiton.
When I click on the link I get the message "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer", but I can access other videos on Youtube. I noted some were unable to access my video for Clueless. It seems to be a recent problem.
44 of 51  -   Report This Post

hannah

12th July 2020, 22:28
Commiserations Paul . .

Thx for votes . . FJ, Tyke, and Paul(x) . . and Faiton

And mentions . . PaulH, Mattrom, Chrise, Spike

Thanks for putting on the show Faiton . . I haven't watched the clip yet . . Just got out of bed . .
45 of 51  -   Report This Post

hannah

12th July 2020, 22:32
Just tried . . Same result as Mattrom
46 of 51  -   Report This Post

paul

12th July 2020, 22:53
Well done Hannah! (It's Paul M BTW)
Commiserations Paul
Cheers Faiton
Thanks for the mentions Paul, Peter, and Spike. All very much appreciated.
47 of 51  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

13th July 2020, 02:16
Congratulations, hannah, and thanks, faiton.
48 of 51  -   Report This Post

faiton

13th July 2020, 06:36
Sorry about the link. I was adding from my phone. Will try from my laptop a little later
49 of 51  -   Report This Post

paulhabershon

13th July 2020, 07:33
Fieryjack
'canned' - processed, indeed, though I think it can also mean drunken, which I took as your intention. There are so many legitimate anagram indicators. Setters often surprise me with yet another one I haven't seen.

Incidentally on the English Chess Forum you can send private messages - I assume that's not a facility here. Useful if you think others won't be interested. You can also 'block' someone, which I've never had to do. There are also moderators - is that just Norah here?
50 of 51  -   Report This Post