CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

tyke51

21st June 2020, 18:57
Thanks Paul - just Jamoza to vote now - I can`t wrap things up yet because there are six clues tied on one vote - a vote for any of them would give them 2nd place outright - watching footy now - back later!
61 of 71  -   Report This Post

jamoza

21st June 2020, 19:49
hannah post 12
62 of 71  -   Report This Post

tyke51

21st June 2020, 20:05
Thanks to the twelve entrants, welcome back Jamoza and a warm welcome to Tango. I hoped the word would appeal to anagrammers and so it proved. Paul, Chrise and Hannah@12 each received one vote while Mattrom and Faiton both received two votes - but for different clues.
The clear winner with a magnificent five votes is Hannah@11 for her silky smooth anagram ... Serene trip organised for drive

Congratulations Hannah, your prize is a clip of Peckham`s finest - never knowingly short of an enterprise or three. You may need to crank up the sound and please watch to the end ...
... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_fHScmyWTA
63 of 71  -   Report This Post

chrise

21st June 2020, 20:14
Congrats haanah, and thanks for the vote.

Thanks tyke - my hair hasn't been this long since I was a student, but my daughter likes it!

Despite living for a time within walking disatnce of Peckham, I was never a fan of Only fools and horses - sorry!
64 of 71  -   Report This Post

spike2

21st June 2020, 20:24
Congratulations, Hannah. Thanks for officiating, Tyke51.
65 of 71  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

21st June 2020, 21:01
Nice one, hannah. Thanks, tyke.
I haven't let my hair grow long but I'm wearing a beard for the first time since my early twenties.
bigbad: Definitely not Kelsey Grammer. I'm taller, more Nordic-looking, not balding, nor do I have that faux-patrician manner...although I did just catch myself using the term faux-patrician.
66 of 71  -   Report This Post

jafo

21st June 2020, 22:00
Congrats Hannah, and well done Tyke. Great job.

Hope your team whichever one it was did well. Seems a bit odd with the empty stadiums.
67 of 71  -   Report This Post

mattrom

21st June 2020, 22:35
Well done, Hannah, and a big thank you to Chrise and Aristo for your votes. Cheers, Tyke.
68 of 71  -   Report This Post

hannah

21st June 2020, 23:06
Thanks Tyke . . It was an 'anagram' type word I suppose

Thanks for votes . . Tango, Faiton, Spike, Mattrom, Paul,Jamoza . . WOW

Just risen so have not yet watched the clip . . Will have to be a bit earlier next weekend . .

PS . . Just have to clear up one little matter Hannah, who would be my favourite grand-daughter (if I had a favourite) is a girl; but I am a boy . . I think that this is the first time my gender has been mentioned in judging, so no deliberate deception on my part . .

Regards to all . .

See you next weekend . . and probably before
69 of 71  -   Report This Post

paul

21st June 2020, 23:21
Well done Hannah!
Cheers Tyke. Good word.
Cheers Fiery for the vote. Much appreciated.
70 of 71  -   Report This Post