CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

skyewalker

17th November 2019, 15:22
Once again, although this is the first time I've seen it in the Prize crossword, there are 2 missing clues (12A and 19D) with the word "undefined" printed where the clues should be. (For a while this was a relatively regular occurrence in Qix's crossword on the back page of the main paper).

I don't know if readers who access the Herald online have the same problem. If not, I'd be grateful if someone could post the missing clues.
1 of 4  -   Report This Post

annobrain

17th November 2019, 22:23
Don’t know if you managed to get undefined clues, but I think both clues are/were connected. Solution looks like - windows of the soul. I presume you’d agree.
2 of 4  -   Report This Post

stevie gee

17th November 2019, 22:31
I put windows of the soul also but mainly because with the letters available windows of appeared to be the only answer for 12 a. i then googled & came up with the rest.
3 of 4  -   Report This Post

skyewalker

18th November 2019, 09:14
Thanks, both of you. Once I'd completed the rest of the grid I came to the same conclusion. Unless, however, they print the missing clue(s) any time soon, I presume the competition will be declared null and void. (I'm just being greedy. I'm still waiting for the last bottle of gin I was lucky enough to win!)
4 of 4  -   Report This Post