CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

26th October 2019, 21:40
Thank you for the numerous messages I received regarding the posts from Mabueid. I did reinstate him once after he indicted he had done nothing wrong but I didn’t knowingly reinstate him a second time after the last palaver.

I have again banned him and this time he stays banned, he can plead innocence as much as he wants. Anyone who interrupts my peaceful Saturday evening TV viewing is out and stays out.

Please let me know if he reappears, perhaps under another guise.

Incidentally, the first complaint I received was from him, someone called him weird and he said that was offensive. I’d say it was pretty accurate.
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

malone

26th October 2019, 21:48
Thanks, Norah - I'm glad you've got rid of the clutter … and the clutterer! I hesitated about contacting you, but then we got further posts from Mab. I was glad I'd done it before he started calling me (and Cerasus) names!
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

cerasus

26th October 2019, 21:50
Thanks Norah !
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

27th October 2019, 08:12
You're more than welcome Cerasus and Malone, things like this need nipping in the bud. It was a good job I casually checked in whilst watching a documentary, it was recorded so I turned it off whilst I sorted things out.

On checking back on the emails, I discovered a second complaint from Mab. Someone had replied Jimmy Connors and he said that wasn’t relevant, hmm, nothing he said was relevant to anything.
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

cerasus

4th June 2020, 20:49
Mabueid is back
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

4th June 2020, 21:37
He’s not any more, Cerasus, he’s gone, I’ve banned him AGAIN. I’ve no idea how he manages to sneak back in but thanks for the quick alert.

It’s 9.39pm and I’m multitasking, watching an old Summer Wine, drinking hot chocolate, working out a crochet pattern for my GD’s Unicorn crochet blanket and clearing rubbish from the Forum. All in a day’s work.
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

malone

4th June 2020, 22:17
Thanks, Norah. I got a brief glimpse - that was more than enough - of the big pile of … stuff (to put it politely). Thanks for seeing him off. You're disappointed that he was able to sneak back in, but maybe he's had lots and lots of failed attempts in the intervening months.

I hope your busy evening has calmed down a little!
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

cerasus

5th June 2020, 07:45
Thanks, as always,Norah.
I hope the Unicorn blanket goes well. . 🦄🦄
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

5th June 2020, 08:27
The Unicorn is doing nicely, thank you Cerasus. When it's finished I'll email you a piccy.

As to how M sneaked back in, the link I click automatically deletes the post and bans the user at the same time. I've asked Ash how long a ban he imposed, it could be that it's not long enough. If I'm doing it manually, I ban for 10,000 days.

I've also asked if he could have sneaked back in when we were having trouble some weeks ago and I was asked not to ban users, it's possible that some users were unbanned at that time.

Please all of you continue to be vigilant and let me know if he reappears again. Prompt action by Cerasus this time got rid of him within the hour so well done and thanks again.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

19th June 2020, 08:48
Can you all please be alert to any possible postings from Mabueid under any guise whatsoever. Ash received the following email which is laughable, who does M think he is, some great deity?

“How dare you ban me, mabueid, from the Crossword Clue Solver Help Forum.

This is blasphemy!

I demand this INJUSTICE be corrected at once.

RELEASE ME, this instant.”
10 of 11  -   Report This Post