CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

9th September 2019, 19:33
You are much more polite than I might have been! The original post (out of context?) was baffling!
1 of 12  -   Report This Post

cerasus

9th September 2019, 19:50

malone

9th September 2019, 19:56
Thanks, ChrisE. I have no idea what prompted the original post, nor the later ones … The one Cerasus mentions is also … unfathomable!
3 of 12  -   Report This Post

cerasus

9th September 2019, 19:58
I thought it was 'tinned meat'
4 of 12  -   Report This Post

malone

9th September 2019, 20:04
Cerasus, the post I responded to was about 'rel' meaning related - or so I thought! The OP obviously has some other reason/ interest in the topic, though I suspect it'll be a solitary interest. The post you linked to definitely looks meaningless!
5 of 12  -   Report This Post

elle

9th September 2019, 20:56
I 'd thought all the threads posted by this person looked like spam?
So I reported it as suspect
6 of 12  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

9th September 2019, 21:09
I have deleted the posts and banned the user. For some reason, I received 6 ‘Report this Post’ emails from the same user which thoroughly confused me as they were the same as the posts on the Forum..

I had been debating what to do when I received Elle’s email so that solved the problem, she thought it was spam and I also wondered if it was, so he’s gone.

Thanks Elle and everyone else for keeping me informed about this sort of post.
7 of 12  -   Report This Post

cerasus

9th September 2019, 21:09
I wasn't sure , but Norah has deleted all threads now
8 of 12  -   Report This Post

malone

9th September 2019, 21:19
I'm glad the idiotic posts have gone... but a part of me always wonders what's behind this kind of nonsense, what the poster hopes to gain? It's not as if we got edged on to a super-duper kitchen company or state of the art fake IDs. There's nowt as queer as folk!
9 of 12  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

9th September 2019, 21:27
I have just checked my emails, he’s been banned before and I reinstated him because he assured me he hadn’t been posting spam. I now suspect that he had and that’s why I banned him in the first place,I will remember his name, he won’t be back.

As Malone said, they were rubbish.
10 of 12  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » @malone