CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jigjag

22nd April 2019, 19:21
Brendan

I think it is very good but the plot in the current series seems rather far-fetched. There is too much unnecessary violence for my liking. The previous series was very enjoyable and quite realistic from what I know. I would watch that series before this one, if I were you.

I have not seen any of the programmes/film you mentioned.
11 of 13  -   Report This Post

grunger

22nd April 2019, 19:27
jigjag

Brendan's mention of his "binging" reminded me that you mentioned that you were going to be force-fed a series of "Baptiste" over 2 nights. Did it happen and did you enjoy it?
12 of 13  -   Report This Post

jigjag

22nd April 2019, 19:38
Thanks for reminding me Grunger! I have tried to delete the experience from my memory. Not only did I have to watch that, I then suffered 2 series of "Missing", also featuring Baptiste, in the following week. The family told me I could not miss it, but I wished I had missed out. In all I saw 22 hours of the stuff.

I could not follow any of it and the constant switching from past to present was confusing and unneccessary to me. Pity it did not go missing from Eye-player.

Malone said she only watched one episode and that was enough. Good judgement as usual
13 of 13  -   Report This Post