CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

babs

18th February 2019, 13:53
I have looked everywhere and can't find d this answer. Clue Jan in Catastrophe on ch4 it's 2 words 5 and 7 I have so far A?l?e P??S?n? I thought it looked like Alice Parsons but googling that doesn't come up with anything. Thanks folks.
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

malone

18th February 2019, 13:59
Google says Alibe Parsons.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

babs

18th February 2019, 14:03
Thanks Malone can you please tell me what you googled because I have been searching since yesterday and couldn't find d that name in any of the episodes
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

elle

18th February 2019, 14:07
It is listed here
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4374208/fullcredits

I just googled Who played "Jan" in …... whatever it was!
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

malone

18th February 2019, 14:08
I typed in Catastrophe, series, Jan, Alice Parsons. The second hit/answer had Alibe Parsons in its heading.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

babs

18th February 2019, 15:42
Thanks Elle and Malone I never got a whole list (which is what I wanted) the only thing I can think it looks like she was in old episodes and I must have looked at the newer ones. 😩
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

elle

18th February 2019, 16:14
You are welcome, Babs.
It wasn't difficult to find, I simply asked Google and up popped the list of characters!
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

malone

18th February 2019, 16:17
Glad you found it too, Elle! I went with Google as that's what Babs had tried. I felt it was a shame she was only one letter away from having the correct answer herself.
8 of 8  -   Report This Post