CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

elle

3rd December 2018, 14:59
Hi, Norah!
I have just added an Adblocker to my Chrome browser and tried posting through that ...
You cannot say I am not trying my best!
But exactly the same thing happened to me as it did with Edge.... several lots of pictures with which to deal before I was allowed to post!
And you say that you yourself sometimes get a picture with Chrome...
It is indeed odd that it is a different experience , even on the same browser , for different people?
All rather selective?
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

tintin

3rd December 2018, 15:05
I'm using W7 and Chrome - I've posted 3 times today and twice I had to count the wretched vehicles (very difficult to tell a car from a van, such is the poor quality). Let's see what happens now........
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

syzygy

4th December 2018, 01:37
Edge ? Try Firefox for a clean experience. No ads.

Only a box to tick as well for here.
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

ftsalmon

4th December 2018, 08:04
Once again I have had to resort to resort to another computer to send this message I would like to point out some things which you may have overlooked.

It is possible that you may have a larger amount of complaints than you are showing because like me, people cannot get through and unlike me don't have access to another machine.

In think that whoever decided to use this piece of software did not do due diligence and check out compatability remembering that the people who access this sight will be using all types of systems.

I think that a second hand captcha from another country is wrong, why are the pictures not from my country Great Britain?

Our local medical trust holds a lot more personal details on people but they use a lot simpler captcha maybe they did their homework?

People might not have the know how to alter the system they are using but then why should they change, after all if it's not broken why fix it?
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

4th December 2018, 09:00
Ftsalmon, I have asked Ash to read this thread, it’s all very interesting. Thanks for your comments and to everyone else who posted.

We’re doing our best, honestly.

15 of 16  -   Report This Post

andyc

4th December 2018, 15:51
Frankly the time it takes to get through the procedure is putting me off!
16 of 16  -   Report This Post