CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

2nd December 2018, 20:11
I've just caught up with the critics episode of of "Masterchef" from last week. Two recurrent questions - haven't they heard of trays or automatic doors?
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

rosalind

2nd December 2018, 21:32
Seems daft, doesn't it? The third plate always appears by magic and any little jugs required. And why require the chefs to announce what they've just cooked, when the critics have an extremely extensive menu in front of them? The word "Enjoy" should be barred! How much better to have the chefs shout "Service" as per usual and some immaculately dressed witers/waitresses with trays and someone to open the door as in GBM carry the food in.
I think I know who's going to win.

So glad foams seem to have gone out with the tide. And I wouldn't eat most of the meat they serve, far too much like it could be revived by a good vet!
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd December 2018, 21:40
ILike your vet comment!
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

malone

2nd December 2018, 22:01
I'd eliminate any chef who said 'this dish is me on a plate' - thanks, but no thanks. I don't think the critics should see the chefs - it's totally pointless as the menu cards contain very detailed information.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

rosalind

2nd December 2018, 22:16
I don't agree with cannabilism either, malone!

When the skills test involved disembowelling live sea urchins, I complained to the Beeb. They did not, of course reply. I eat animals but I do not agree with cutting them up or indeed eating them alive.
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

syzygy

3rd December 2018, 20:23
Come on, Ros. This society is regressing to tribalism. Look at all the piercings & tattoos.
In Oz the Aboriginals consider live grubs a delicacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4RNFGv5DQU
6 of 6  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » @rosalind