CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

trevor

26th September 2013, 17:59
good for you redcoral, great progress.
11 of 19  -   Report This Post

sunshinelady

26th September 2013, 18:19
I am so pleased you are making such a good recovery.
If you do go home tomorrow, dont push yourself too hard, take your time.

Hope you get a good nights rest tonight and wake up really refreshed.

Look forward to further updates. All the best S.
12 of 19  -   Report This Post

redcoral

26th September 2013, 19:25
Tomorrow I have to practice stairs as we have 3 steps to back & front doors BUT we have a stairlift to upper floor! I believe if I cope successfully at physio tomorrow then I can go home. Poor Johnny came this afternoon in his wheelchair & I was immediately whisked off to X-ray & left in corridors for about 50 mins waiting for porters to push my bed a very long way back to the ward. I didn't see much of him! He had although got today's Times with him to read & then leave with me. Many thanks to all kind well wishes!
S
13 of 19  -   Report This Post

redcoral

27th September 2013, 08:53
Another rather overcast day but not a good night as 93rd year old shouting much of the night as she was uncomfortable & as deaf as a post! However I hope to go home later today.
14 of 19  -   Report This Post

rossim

27th September 2013, 10:21
Great news Redcoral. There's nothing like your own bed. I hope you continue to make good progress. Take care. x
15 of 19  -   Report This Post

doglet

27th September 2013, 14:13
glad to hear you are doing so well and hope the recovery goes well, the sunshine may last a bit longer and makes all the difference to how you feel
16 of 19  -   Report This Post

magworth

27th September 2013, 17:02
I hope you are ate home now, Redcoral, and will soon be feeling well and strong. Mags
17 of 19  -   Report This Post

redcoral

28th September 2013, 10:13
Another day & yes I'm home with little Rosie chatting to me showing me her pictures! I found walking on the carpet (in shoes) really difficult only smooth kitchen floor better. If anyone has a hip op in future I do recommend an "epe" injection much better than being put to sleep as you recover much quicker.(can't spell the injection name but its in the spine!)'
18 of 19  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

28th September 2013, 11:30
Good Morning redcoral
So good to see that you are home. I am impressed. I will certainly tell my friend about the spinal injection. keep up the good work. Jg
19 of 19  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Jazzgirl