CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

samgamgee

6th September 2013, 20:18
Good evening Emrach. I can only presume your other daughter's name is a derivative of Emmaline. Emily possibly ?

My number two daughter is called Samantha (unsuprislingly) but she does not have her father's stature, big ears or hairy feet. Haha.
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th September 2013, 20:32
Both lovely names Samgamgee. It's Emma, who looks like me but being her mum she also doesn't have big ears and hairy feet:)
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

samgamgee

6th September 2013, 20:47
Lovely to know Emrach, I'm sure your other daughter is equally beautiful.

Thankfully my daughters have their mother's good looks. I'm sure my lads have their father's genes (our milkman has been around for years).

I am now in deep trouble if my wife sees this!!
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th September 2013, 21:18
Equally beautiful but complete opposites in nature.

Yep that milkman does get around :) Sounds like you have your hands full I stopped at two.

Well you did say your wife was good looking so hopefully not too much trouble!!!
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

samgamgee

6th September 2013, 21:31
It's been very enjoyable "chatting" to this evening Emrach.

I do hope the 'Peer Review doesn't go down to a judge;s decision again this week as it does place an enormous pressure on the host!!
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th September 2013, 21:54
And if my memory serves me well it was my vote that put you under that pressure. Couldn't have been nice but I can honestly say it wasn't at all deliberate. I voted today before I went out so it wouldn't happen again.

Have a lovely evening and you have certainly helped me with the anguish of watching Scotland playing tonight:)
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th September 2013, 21:54
And if my memory serves me well it was my vote that put you under that pressure. Couldn't have been nice but I can honestly say it wasn't at all deliberate. I voted today before I went out so it wouldn't happen again.

Have a lovely evening and you have certainly helped me with the anguish of watching Scotland playing tonight:)
7 of 7  -   Report This Post