CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rambler

2nd September 2013, 11:00
As it's over three months since the game was played I thought (on the spur of the moment) that I'd give it another go. I've only prepared a simple opening clue to get the game started and I've no idea if anybody is interested. If you don't know about the game you can enter 'CLUE CHAIN' in the search box to see how it works.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

rambler

2nd September 2013, 12:27
I'll leave this on the table until about 2pm - if there's no interest by then I'll abandon the idea for this week at least.
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

2nd September 2013, 13:37
Hi Rambler,

I really would like to play, but, the weather is just too good today, so the garden calls. I think clue chain is brilliant but possibly a winters afternoon game. I hope some people join in today as it would be nice to see the game continue --- my bet is, leave it till October. X
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

rambler

2nd September 2013, 14:03
Ta, bm - we can just leave it open and if and when there is some interest we can give it a go. Enjoy the gardening.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

jws

2nd September 2013, 17:18
hi rambler. I'm still keen to play but the problem is finding the time. I agree we try again in October.

Alternatively could we play in the evening say from 6 pm to 10 pm?
5 of 5  -   Report This Post