CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

1st September 2013, 18:42
Ok folks,

I'm preparing the new grid now and will be sending out clue words as soon as I've finished.
We have the following setters with a YES from the earlier thread and via email so if you missed it, just let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Syzygy, Theambler, BBM2, ixion, AB, aristophanes, Greedy kite, Paul, peterm imagcq and me.

I know a couple of the regulars are away on holiday so the ones that are here may have more words than usual, please let me know if you only want 3 or 4 words.

GK, I'll get your words to you ASAP so you can get them back before you go.

Cheers, Les40
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

ginge

1st September 2013, 20:09
Yes please Les, I wasn't sure until now that I would have the time to do it justice.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

1st September 2013, 21:11
Many thanx 4 the extra service, les!
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

rossim

1st September 2013, 21:20
I'll join the team, Les, if it's not too late. I must have missed your previous thread. Four words will be enough for me this time though.
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

djawhufc

1st September 2013, 21:33
Hi Les

I'm in. Looking forward to it.

Cheers

DJA
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

lostintranslation

1st September 2013, 21:43
Thought I might be late by coming back from holidays yesterday evening. As it is not the case, I am in. Cheers Les.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

les40

2nd September 2013, 01:40
Ok, that's worked out quite well, I have made a 60 word grid and I count 15 setters so I have split it to 4 words each. If we have any late comers I do have 2 x 18 letter clue words that I am gonna clue but I can pass them over if need be.

I've done the allocation groups so if you're still up, expect your words coming through email in the next hour or so.

Good clueing, Les40
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

les40

2nd September 2013, 02:43
All emails now sent to Syzygy, Theambler, BBM2, ixion, AB, aristo, GK, Paul, peterm, Imagcq, ginge, rossim, djawhufc and lostintranslation.
Let me know if there's been any problems and you haven't yet got them.

Thanks
8 of 8  -   Report This Post