CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jude

9th August 2013, 12:06
last question
84 Find at end of quiz, fruit with lots of seeds. No amount of letters given. Any clues to answer would be very grateful for, thank you
1 of 12  -   Report This Post

paul

9th August 2013, 13:17
the strawbs?
2 of 12  -   Report This Post

jude

9th August 2013, 14:01
thank you Paul for your answer - but any ideas what the first part of quiz could be?
3 of 12  -   Report This Post

emrach

9th August 2013, 15:05
Good Afternoon

I don't think this is right but there is a group called Zuchinni Brothers - end of quiz = z some may argue that zuchinni is a veg but as it has seeds it is a fruit!

Long shot I know:)
4 of 12  -   Report This Post

emrach

9th August 2013, 15:19
Another thought Mulberries though spelt wrongly Mull - to go over. This clue is annoying me :)
5 of 12  -   Report This Post

jude

9th August 2013, 15:52
emrach Thanks for at least trying to work it out will give your answers thought. Its my last answer and its driving me grazy been looking for days.
6 of 12  -   Report This Post

shooty

9th August 2013, 17:51
A wild guess also.
Zutons
Quiz end = Z + tons (lots of)
Now for the iffy bit
Seed is an antonym of core.
Core = heart
Heart of frUit = U
7 of 12  -   Report This Post

jude

9th August 2013, 18:24
gosh shooty I think the people on this site are far above my intelligence. Thank you for your thoughts now its left to me to find singers or group. thanks
8 of 12  -   Report This Post

shooty

9th August 2013, 18:36
Hi Jude. Not sure if you know or not, but Zutons have had a string of successful hits in recent years. The biggest hit was Valerie. Like I said, it is a wild guess as I don't like the parsing.
9 of 12  -   Report This Post

jude

9th August 2013, 19:40
Hi shooty no had never heard of zutons but did look it up and as you say they had quite a hit with Valerie. Not much in for modern music more 60/70,s saying that I did like Valerie. Thanks again
10 of 12  -   Report This Post