CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

27th June 2013, 20:56
HI Re

How are you doing? Sitting here watching Italy v Spain and made the fatal mistake of asking is Messe playing !!!!! C'mon the strips and at least 6 Barcelona players playing. As soon as I said it I knew Oh well that's my football cred out the window.

Just thought I would check in and see how you are and share that with you :)
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

27th June 2013, 23:42
I'm well and have missed your (and several others) banter on the forum :) Are you all out in the sunshine?

Fed up with the plaster, clips and immobility (is that a word?) but will continue to plague the site with bad clues. See post 18 on Peer Review as a typical example :)

Other than that - In the words of Elton ' I'm still standing' (albeit, crookedly) :))
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

busby

28th June 2013, 06:04
Better than you ever did?
Looking like a true survivor?
:-)
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

emrach

28th June 2013, 08:40
Being fed up is always a sign that you are getting better. Are driving your family mad? I do hope you haven't had to cancel a holiday due to this.

Sunshine! Have you forgotten where I live? We had about four really nice days - and in a row - so I think it is safe to say that Glasgow has had its Summer:)

Well at least you are not making words up for Peer Review! Since the complaints about non crossword related threads there has been far less chat on the forum or maybe its a Seasonal thing.

Anyway have a good day and I hope you will watching Murray :)
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

28th June 2013, 21:38
Murray in straight sets! You never know - the Lions might win this weekend as well :)
5 of 5  -   Report This Post