CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs mum

20th June 2013, 16:17
Hi, Have not heard from u in yonks, --- is all ok???????????? --- dish the dirt and let us know your news xxx
1 of 26  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

20th June 2013, 16:31
Hi bobs mum - hope you're well.

Haven't been about for a bit due to being involved in a road traffic accident on the 6th. Am now at home convalescing having escaped the hospital yesterday. Finding it difficult typing left handed - but at least the brain still works :)

I am mending well (according to the doctor) so will soon be back to full strength - hurrah. btw - congrats on winning peer review last week, good clue :)
2 of 26  -   Report This Post

emrach

20th June 2013, 16:38
Sorry for jumping in Bobsmum

Oh RE that is awful I just thought you were busy with your work and didn't want to hassle you:)

Glad to hear you are, at least , out of hospital and improving.

Take Care :) x
3 of 26  -   Report This Post

chrise

20th June 2013, 16:38
Hi RE
Sorry to hear about your accident, but pleased that you are recuperating well.
Has it interfered with the new project?
4 of 26  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

20th June 2013, 16:47
OHHHHHHHHHHH -- hope u r ok -- is the sledge damaged???????????????? is Rudolph ok -- what happened??? R u in plaster or what ---- tell us more if u can. Were u slayed or what ??????????? Did nobody shout rein in dear, lol lol lol

SORRY, sorry, it had to be done --------------

Seriously, i really hope all is well and u r now ok -- we can cope with u talking left handed -- and glad the brain still works--- tell us more and keep talking here -- we have really missed u X
5 of 26  -   Report This Post

emrach

20th June 2013, 16:52
Very good Bobsmum I hope RE hasn't damaged his ribs as they will be sore now :)
6 of 26  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

20th June 2013, 16:58
Hi emrach / chrise and bobs mum - thank you all for your concern and thoughts :)

Not much to report - other than I can now be mistaken for Lee Majors (yes, we can rebuild him). Brief synopsis - broken left wrist (pinned), broken right arm (plated), broken right leg (plastered) and several bruised ribs (which now hurt thanks to bobs mum:)) Top tip - don't brace yourself against the steering wheel when about to crash!!!

@chrise - the project was nearing completion so I will outsource the rest of the work - every cloud has a silver lining, at least I'll now be available for clue chain :)
7 of 26  -   Report This Post

mamya

20th June 2013, 17:03

bobs mum

20th June 2013, 17:10
WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS --- my bad --get out of here!!!!! ---- u poor thing -- how horrible for u ---

i was only joking before -- i really hope u r on the mend xxxxx --

So sorry your ribs hurt --- so stop giggling when i tell u about the drunk i met last week on the bus who had thrown up over a tiny dog--- he looked down and said to me 'i don't remember eating that' x
9 of 26  -   Report This Post

emrach

20th June 2013, 17:20
Ouch RE Well you kept your handsome face:) Hope you are being well looked after at home - get a bell that will really annoy everyone. x

Bobsmum didn't know you were in Glasgow last week :)
10 of 26  -   Report This Post