CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

archie linnegan

7th December 2009, 20:08
More info.
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

7th December 2009, 20:11
Scottish town
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

7th December 2009, 20:13
or even here ..... http://www.uppiesanddownies.info/
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

silly boy

7th December 2009, 20:16
..... and also in Kirkwall, Scotland.
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

anniec

7th December 2009, 20:22
OK she says through gritted teeth and with one eye on Terry - Kirkwall is somewhere that they play uppies and downies and it nealry fits the letters posted - however, it doens't seem to have anything to do wiht enfant terrible - unless this is an entirely new question?

To be fair to Archie he has probably not used this site much but please Archie - stick to one thread and explain!
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

mamya

7th December 2009, 20:23
Jedburgh
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

terry

7th December 2009, 20:30
anniec,
I think John of A's suggestion of "enfant terrible" was whimsical. The answer to a crossword he happened to have in front of him. Probably the same number clue but only by a fantastic coincidence the same one as Archie's.

7 of 10  -   Report This Post

anniec

7th December 2009, 20:50
Thanks for explaining Terry - I have now officially lost the will to live and will participate no more! xx
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

terry

7th December 2009, 20:57
anniec,
I hope you don't think I have been having a go at you, I haven't been. I'm not even having a go at Archie really. It's just that this business of not providing the clue,etc. is so silly.
It defies commonsense.
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

anniec

7th December 2009, 21:03
Not at all Terry and thanks for thinking about it - I was just expressing a frustration (like yours) which will doubtless disappear tomorrow - another day when the fun that is this usually site will doubtless reinvigorate me lol
10 of 10  -   Report This Post