CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

16th April 2013, 21:09
HI ChrisE

Hope you had a lovely warm holiday and you managed to find some new ferns. I believe you are having some nice weather down there not so here!!
Forum has been a bit busy with complaints about non-crossword posts but hey just wanted to know if you had a nice time :)
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

tonyw

16th April 2013, 22:28
this is not a site for idle chit chat
put yourself in the sin- bin!
(how was it by the way)?
:)
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

emrach

16th April 2013, 22:51
Well and truly in the sin bin but your honour my chit chat is never idle !!
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th April 2013, 17:39
So sorry, emrach - I was golfing this morning, so I hadn't seen your post.

Holiday was good for me, but not as successful as the ferners were hoping for - they were hoping to confirm some hybrids that they had seen In November, but struggled to find several of them.

Nice for golf this morning, but very windy again now and the forecast overnight sounds terrible - I am supposed to be playing again tomorrow.

How are you keeping?
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

emrach

17th April 2013, 17:52
No need to apologise if you had heard me say it you would have known I was joking:) (I'm not that sensitive)

Glad your enjoyed your holiday shame you didn't manage to find those devious ferns. At least you got out the weather here is horrendous. Hopefully the wind calms down and you get out tomorrow. Do you ever play with your wife golf that is!!

I am keeping well and we are going away on Friday for a couple of nights to a market town called Aberfeldy in Perthshire. The weather is meant to improve by then fingers crossed :)

5 of 8  -   Report This Post

chrise

17th April 2013, 17:58
Hi again, emrach.
My wife used to play, but hasn't for some years now - she thinks a round takes too much time (I can see what she means sometimes).

Have a good weekend. We have stayed at Killin a couple of times, and last year we went on a fern field course based at Kindrogan, so I know the area slightly. The forecast for the weekend looks a lot better at the moment.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

17th April 2013, 19:21
Can someone explain what happens when you are in the 'sin bin' ????? Sounds like fun.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

emrach

17th April 2013, 19:39
ha ha Bobsmum - that will depend on your definition of a sin. Suddenly everything I like doing has become a sin :)
8 of 8  -   Report This Post