CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mrw

13th April 2013, 11:46
Hi all, Just in from the golf course. Well that's the closest i've come so far and the most votes i've had. Thanks to bobsmum,rossim and BBM2 for your votes.
Well done Bullfrog. Well done to everyone else too for showing such restraint.
101 of 106  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

13th April 2013, 11:55
Congratulations bullfrog - and commiserations mrw
102 of 106  -   Report This Post

penda

13th April 2013, 14:47
Congrats Bullfrog
Thank for my votes busby and kiwikid. Am I right in thinking that youre both Antipodean. If so s this a record
Back to Harrow P
103 of 106  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

14th April 2013, 19:13
Sorry again for my inability to vote. The friends with whom was staying are not the most computer literate and their old laptop is painfully slow, with no wi-fi, so I couldn't use either my phone or tablet. They live in a desolate and windswept place called Barnacogue, near Knock airport, and on Saturday we had a very nice drive up to Drumcliff to see the grave of WB Yeats, a walk along the beach at Mullaghmore, and lunch by the river in Sligo.

Thank you rambler, redundantelf, rosiland and (r)ixion for the votes and the prize - I loved Spitting Image.

That's it for holiday breaks for a while, so there's every chance I'll be here to set next week's comp!
104 of 106  -   Report This Post

busby

14th April 2013, 22:19
Your welcome Penda. Kiwikid NZ, I'm country NSW Aust. Did my accent give it away?
105 of 106  -   Report This Post

pastille

15th April 2013, 00:02
@ penda...you are very knowledgable about "the law" how come?????????

P@ x
106 of 106  -   Report This Post