CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

7th April 2013, 23:32
Just realised that I had not congratulated the ixion on his win..." Said in a whisper...b..ta..!"

And thank for the vid rambler...reminds me of of a driving lesson where my seriously mad instructor took me to a huge bit of spare ground...and said " you will never do this again...just do as I say...foot down....go for it ...hand brake...bla bla....go for it!"

We did a Sweeny/Starky and Hutch/Italian Job type manoeuvre ....it was BRILLIANT!!!!

...and yes never to be repeated....only because I can't remember how to do it .

X

81 of 89  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

8th April 2013, 13:53
Sorry I'm late. Now where's that "Congratulations, ixion" key...? :)
82 of 89  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

9th April 2013, 00:17
Hello everyone - I've been away for a while touring round the South of England visiting long-lost friends and family. Looks like nothing much has changed while I've been gone. Ixion's still winning and rambler's still a pompous tit...

Well done, on a superb anagram, ixion - if I'm allowed to pass comment, of course.
83 of 89  -   Report This Post

rambler

9th April 2013, 08:26
Thanks for another character reference, bullfrog. Up to now we have insensitive, self-centered, petulant and now pompous tit.
84 of 89  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

9th April 2013, 09:55
Well either you're improving, rambler, or I'm mellowing!
85 of 89  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th April 2013, 01:57
Mmmm...I hope you all realise I have been trying to behave recently, but sorry ....this has been annoying me, and I have to say something.

@ rambler..I think you were out of order giving Rosalind a " wrist slapping".

This is supposed to be a fun thing. If we want to praise someone, why not?

I do not think it will put others off.....I constantly make jokes about ixion ....the smart arse always winning.

It does not stop me trying to "win" it's just a bit of fun.

End of.....xxx
86 of 89  -   Report This Post

ixion

10th April 2013, 02:20
Parting comment before hitting the sack...

Pastille, I took Rosalind's comment as a bit of tongue in cheek "persiflage" aimed at your jokingly reluctant vote, possibly misinterpreted by rambler.
87 of 89  -   Report This Post

rambler

10th April 2013, 09:00
Thanks, pastille and ixion for your comments. I didn't misunderstand any of the posts so my remarks were made in cold blood, so to speak. I know I often put my head over the parapet and say things that I feel and it always brings **** down on my head. I'd be very grateful if we could if we move on now until the next time....
88 of 89  -   Report This Post

pastille

11th April 2013, 16:42
@ busby, sorry I missed your earlier post, and just caught it now when checking on something..

Collaboration with Jerry Dammers would be " special" . But my first choice would be Tim Minchin......love his stuff.

P@ x
89 of 89  -   Report This Post