CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rogerjw

2nd February 2013, 11:34
Like it, but could you please get rid of the three entries (all from 2010) which we have to endure before getting to Crossword Forum. Take us straight there and do us all a favour!
1 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd February 2013, 11:39
I have "crossword Help Forum" shown as a favourite on my toolbar. One click, goes straight there. You can browse, or have the option of logging in.
2 of 16  -   Report This Post

rogerjw

2nd February 2013, 11:41
Thanks. Roger
3 of 16  -   Report This Post

bernie

2nd February 2013, 11:46
I have the log-in page bookmarked, as far as I can tell, this is the quickest way of logging in. (If there is a quicker way, I'd be glad to hear it.)
4 of 16  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd February 2013, 11:48
My computer remembers my ID and password, so all in have to do is click "Log in"
5 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd February 2013, 11:49
Same here chrisE. When you hover the mouse, it automatically enters.
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd February 2013, 11:56
Thanks for that tip Bernie. I've just added the "log-in" page to my toolbar. Why are we humans always in so much of a hurry? Do we have "no time to stand and stare " ?
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

bernie

2nd February 2013, 12:04
Why is it The Answer Bank lets you stay logged in, but this site doesn't? (By that, I mean when you shut down, then re-start your computer, you have to log on to this site, yet on Answer Bank you are still logged-on!) Hope this makes sense!
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd February 2013, 12:08
Yep. Makes sense. Will send a note to admin.
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd February 2013, 12:11
Maybe it's safer to log in each time (if you are on a shared computer, for example in a library, someone could easily log in as you ) It's only a few seconds anyway.
10 of 16  -   Report This Post