CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redundantelf

9th January 2013, 17:10
Spending my redundancy money on wine, women and song - until the fat bloke bloke in the red pyjamas sees sense and employs me again at the end of the year!

Seriously, probably enjoying my time on this forum with you lovely people.
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

9th January 2013, 17:14
WAY TO GO.........

Thought u would be going to an elf farm for a detox but seems u have much better plans I suppose Hogwarts could always use u. I cried when Dobby died --- have u seen that?
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

9th January 2013, 17:20
Dobby died?? Oh bobs mum, you could have broken it more gently. I'm still hoping Old Yeller makes a recovery.
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th January 2013, 17:24
My god women....you'll be telling us next that Santa really doesn't exist!!!!!
4 of 15  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

9th January 2013, 17:26
SORRY, i assumed that anyone following the books would know that --- i sincerely hope i have not spoilt anything for you.... was really sad though and yep skippy, old yeller rin tin tin, et al, r still alive and kicking.

How things with u mrs T? Good Christmas etc?
5 of 15  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

9th January 2013, 17:31
Don't worry pastille, I assure you he's alive and kicking - even smiled when when handing out the P45's to me and my mates.

And to make things worse - that chap Potter isn't even hiring!
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

9th January 2013, 17:34
@ pastille........

SOZ... i am not a party pooper---- honest.

Cause Mr C exists who else would help with all the buying, wrapping collating and general stuff over Christmas. I think RE should be examining his P45 very closely for loop holes in his contract as i consider he has a job all year round.

Sounds as if hes got other pursuits on his mind at the mo though.
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th January 2013, 17:38
@Reduntantelf....You could expand your repertoire ....I once won a Xmas fancy dress dressed as Elfish...in his Las Vegas period.

Or...Rude elf...you can be as bad as you want....

Or..put a tick on your head and be an elf check.

...more answers on a postcard please.
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

9th January 2013, 17:40
Wear a helmet and be Elf and Safety?
9 of 15  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

9th January 2013, 17:42
I'm ok thanks, bm - and I was only joking about Dobby (but you knew that). What about you? Daughter gone back to uni?
10 of 15  -   Report This Post