CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mrw

2nd November 2012, 15:24
I'm stuck on the top LH corner,before I go completely nuts can someone get me going again.

1d Fuss about royal sibling (7)

I just know I'm going kick myself.
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

andyc

2nd November 2012, 15:25
Brother
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

mrw

2nd November 2012, 15:27
*&^%$££"! you see I knew it just going for a walk down the garden to step on a rake!!!

Thanks andyc

BTW hows the leg are you able to play?
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

andyc

2nd November 2012, 15:32
I didn't think you would need it parsing...ha ha. Leg is much better thanks. I've done 5 three milers (walks)in the last two weeks and it's the start of our winter-league tomorrow, first golf for ages, so I just can't wait to how bad my short game is!!!!
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

mrw

2nd November 2012, 15:40
Thats the worst part of my game, long game usually ok, putting, don't normally 3 putt, try to stay out of bunkers, but chipping around the green I could cry sometimes.

Thanks again for 1d I'm finished now.
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd November 2012, 15:44
That sounds like me too, mrw - I've got myself a "chipping putter" and it's starting to make a difference.
Another game of "water-golf" yesterday - one could get fed up with this weather.
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

mrw

2nd November 2012, 15:49
We've been lucky down here. Except for a couple of late starts due to fog and frost. We're not allowed out until you can see where your going or the frost is off the greens.

What have you taken out in place of your chipping/putter?
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd November 2012, 15:58
I've given up carrying a 3 iron, as I hit it the same distance as my hybrid anyway, and I only have 2 wedges (P + S)
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

mrw

2nd November 2012, 16:08
Well I hope the weather holds for you the next time out, and you andy, good luck for tomorrow.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

chrise

2nd November 2012, 16:11
Yes, best wishes for the winter season, andyc - and mrw, of course.
10 of 11  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » DM today