CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

28th October 2012, 15:31
I've cleared my inbox and fed back last night, early this morning and this afternoon, so just awaiting a few replies now,

No need to rush just now as I need to go out for a bit but will be back later to carry on.

I've not heard from peterm yet, does nayone know if he's away at the moment?

Pastille, can you send me an email clarifying your final clues.

Thanks, Les40
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

peterm

28th October 2012, 15:49
Sorry Les, I haven't had a chance to look at them yet. I'll try and get back to you tonight.
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

28th October 2012, 16:32
Thanks, Les- can't wait. We're being visited by Hurricane Sandy tomorrow, however, and are expecting power outages (even though New Jersey is taking the direct hit New England is supposed to be getting more powerful gusts), and I may not be able to access JE for a few days. I'll keep the generator fed, and maybe the internet won't go down!
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th October 2012, 16:35
Best wishes for you time of wind, aristo - did I also hear predictions of several feet of snow in some areas?
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

28th October 2012, 16:46
Perhaps further west, where the warm air is meeting an Arctic cold front. We had a major hurricane here last year AND a big snowstorm for Halloween, and parts of Massachusetts got 32 inches.
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

les40

28th October 2012, 17:17
No worries peterm, I'm still waiting for a few emails from small clue tweaks, so tomorrow will be fine.

Bullfrog, ixion, aristo, ChrisE, Rosalind, bobs mum, AB, djawhufc, Theambler, Greedy kite, Paul, Les40, jws & jamoza. ARE ALL IN

emails sent to BBM2, Pastille, AJT1 & Syzygy.

6 of 11  -   Report This Post

les40

28th October 2012, 17:27
aristophanes,
Hope you manage to get a copy, it will be out for tomorrow (Monday)

You may be too busy with extreme kite flying yet mate.

7 of 11  -   Report This Post

pastille

28th October 2012, 17:52
Message sent.....
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

peterm

28th October 2012, 17:55
I've just sent you mine,Les.
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

theambler

28th October 2012, 19:38
Hi Les
Hope youve had a good weekend
Could you please post a JE via my email
(Ill sort this dropbox lergy out one day, so I wll begorrah)
Thanks a lot
THEa
10 of 11  -   Report This Post