CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

quizmad

19th September 2012, 10:33
In secret(5 3 4 )
a prominent citizen in Australia (4 5)
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

mamya

19th September 2012, 11:29
Just opened my post and this quiz was in it - 30th November close date.....is there a new prize for first in??
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

julia-mag

19th September 2012, 13:35
Crumbs! Mine has just dropped onto the doormat,I do hope that kind people don't offer help just yet!
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

chrise

19th September 2012, 13:41
I had just worked out "In secret", but in view of Julia's request I won't give a hint, except to say that it is better known as a Latin expression.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

emrach

19th September 2012, 14:42
Good afternnon

I wish there was a way I knew when it is okay to answer as I only really do one daily crossword and there is no prize. Been caught out a couple of times recently !
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

julia-mag

19th September 2012, 15:09
Yes it is a shame that you are not made aware that these questions are not for a 'crossword', they are from a quiz that is trying to make money for a particular charity,which a lot of us enjoy doing and give our support by buying the quiz and to see questions before we have even seen the quiz tends to put some supporters off. I am as happy to help with clues as anyone else when a reasonable time has elapsed.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » flowers