CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

10th September 2012, 17:20
Many apologies...I totally forgot that I had kind of volunteered to start off " clue chain" this week...

Had to go out, and only then realised. No access to the net and I am just home...

Sorry...there seems to be a good few posts...will go read them....bye...
31 of 34  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th September 2012, 17:26
A small, but perfectly formed clutch of players this week...maybe they all were watching the parade.

@ les40 personally I loved I spazticus...and those actors were enjoying every minute.
32 of 34  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

10th September 2012, 17:58
Oh LOL LOL LOL ----see the confusion No it is really our GS He is not right he nearly had me about half hour ago when i tried to look at his gums -- he licked me to death afterwards to say he was sorry and i think he must be in pain -- so i will have to talk to the vets who look at him and say 'oh well i'm sure things will work out' etc and prescribe. antibiotics
33 of 34  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

11th September 2012, 16:43
Just to let everyone know that I have deleted the thread Les40 posted which used language which will not be tolerated on the forum. I have also deleted the following few threads which related to this paticular post. I can understand his frustrations over certain matters but I have asked him to moderate the language in which he expresses these frustrations.
34 of 34  -   Report This Post