CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bobs mum

30th August 2012, 16:13
Am i going mad or madder than usual? (Don't answer that)Tonyw won last week, is it today or is there a change in date for the bank holiday.
1 of 12  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th August 2012, 16:23
Probably just not home yet..or been abducted by aliens...or kidnapped by pirates...or ran away from her from no 27...
2 of 12  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

30th August 2012, 16:26
Oh well...as long as it's nothing serious. We will just have to wait for the mother ship to bring them back!
How u getting on with the joint effort? Without giving anything away of course.
3 of 12  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th August 2012, 16:29
Slowly...very slowly...seem to be getting nowhere fast, and out tonight, but will give it another go in the morning.

Some I just don't know where to start...fun though.

P@
4 of 12  -   Report This Post

paul

30th August 2012, 16:29
worst nightmare yet!
5 of 12  -   Report This Post

mrw

30th August 2012, 16:31
bobs mum, thanks for your vote last week it was my first ever!
Pastille you have a very vivid imagination, how's your 2nd allotment? my wife and I have 2 also,a very bad year this year, spuds,sweetcorn and raspberries were ok the rest was a washout.
6 of 12  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

30th August 2012, 16:34
I've just ground to a halt now, i'm going to leave it for a couple of days and see if i can make any more sense of it then if not i will ask Les for some extra clues--- very devious indeed
7 of 12  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

30th August 2012, 16:36
Hi mrw, my pleasure, i like a clue that makes me smile and is clever--it was v good.
8 of 12  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th August 2012, 16:44
Mrw, where abouts in the country are you???

Allotment 2 is fighting back hard not to be cultivated, it's had years of neglect, so weeds, thistles,ground elder rule!!! Oo oh and rogue blackberries....

Allotment one is under more control, but still weedy because of all the rain, it has never dried out ...strawberries and gooseberries were great

...peas, beans and mange touts scoffed by rabbits and pigeons

...everything else is slow...we are usually knee deep in courgettes by now, but have only harvested three.

Green house, lots of tomatoes , peppers and chillies but none ripe yet.....please give us some sun...

Looking forward to the autumn raspberries....yum

Must go now, but speak soon
9 of 12  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th August 2012, 16:46
Oh, yes and another thing not one "rude" shaped vegetable yet....so disappointing!
10 of 12  -   Report This Post