CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

gaperon

17th August 2012, 08:43
I am still experiencing the same problems as yesterday, just able to print the xwds but unable to open the 'play' option. Keeps telling me to log out. I'm beating my brow!
1 of 14  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

17th August 2012, 08:54
I had to log in again, print out xword times 2 5858 then it allowed me to "play" on screen.
Seems we have to log in again for everything now - wonder why? Have you emailed anyone about the problems?
2 of 14  -   Report This Post

gaperon

17th August 2012, 09:24
Thanks - I'll try your method & yes, I have sent an e-mail to the 'help' people! Been there before, they're not very rapid in responding.
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

mike h

17th August 2012, 09:34
How does one access the times crossword club?
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

gaperon

17th August 2012, 09:37
Tried your method, sudokulover, but nowt has changed. Thanks anyway. To access the Crossword club, you have to become a paying member, but it's well worth the annual investment!
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

mike h

17th August 2012, 10:00
How does one become a paying member?
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

17th August 2012, 10:31
mike h: https://www.crosswordclub.co.uk/auth/terms

You can try for a month for £1
After that I think we pay £24.99 a year
it is excellent value for all the Times puzzles and many can be entered online thus saving on postage
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

tombola

17th August 2012, 17:03
Hi Gaperon,
Just got in from the beach. I went to an internet cafe this morning to print out the xword. (I normally do it online but as I said the beach today-no wifi. The same message appeared on the screen and I responded by ticking the 'no option and all worked well. I don't know what to advise. Sorry
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

rosalind

17th August 2012, 20:06
sudokulover- do you get the sudokus as well? I buy the Times on Saturday but fed up that they've reduced their coverage of TV programs. Maybe better to get radio Times and subscribe to this?
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

17th August 2012, 20:39
Hello Rosalind - no Times Crossword Club doesn't give the sudokus (yet). I have asked and they say "possibly" in the future.
Pity because I like the Times Killer Sudokus. I make do with the books of them - i'm up to book 8 now! (I'm actually a Roslyn so snap!!)
10 of 14  -   Report This Post